I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday.had a nice day having lunch with my mom, brother and other brothers family. And patching up the starter on my van till the parts stores open tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday.had a nice day having lunch with my mom, brother and other brothers family. And patching up the starter on my van till the parts stores open tomorrow.
Sonic Barbarian
It was a good thanksgiving. Went to the wife's parent's house. I had the hard choice of smoked turkey or roasted turkey. I had both to make it fair
For everyone that went out of town for turkey day have a safe drive home. I know traffic was bad on Wednesday for me
+1A bittersweet one for me; my 'brother from another mother' for the last ~35 yrs did the annual buffet at the nearby airport's main 'watering hole', watching planes take off/land while dining, 'shooting the breeze', though with it being depressingly obvious that at 56, diabetes has him by the 'short hairs' apparently to the point where the server automatically gave him the senior discount.
Among other things, did manage to score some super deals on BD movies, so overall a pretty good holiday and still too full to even think about food!
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks